Harry's Fun Facts
where mathematics is
What's Fun about Maths?
I spent a lot of, maybe too much, time thinking about mathematics in all levels (up to what I know). Here are just a few ideas I have gathered throughout my time studying and teaching mathematics, from middle school all the way to grad school and likely the end of my life.
- Fun math sessions by age/background
- Helpful tips/articles on teaching math effectively
- Problem collections
Math Fun Facts
- Most of these are facts I gathered/discovered that I think are helpful for students to know.
- Some are just pure fun facts to entertain math nerds.
Shout-outs and PA
- Math community shout-outs.
- Stories/Biographical snippets of mathematicians I run into.
For different fun, may-or-may-not-be-math-related, media, follow me on different platforms! Links are at the end of the page!! 🙂
At the moment, I intend to keep this page 100% open source. If I ever sell any lessons/books and you feel like you can't afford it, just contact me to see if I have any copies laying around.
- How can you help?
- How do I keep this up?